About Us

WillseyOfficeResizeThe Willsey Agency was originally created in 1946 by C. R. “Bob” Willsey to further serve his life insurance clientele in other lines.

Since then, the agency moved from its original location on South Shelby Street in Indianapolis to 4040 S. Meridian Street in 1965. In 1995, the agency moved “across the parking lot” to 4042 S. Meridian Street which remains as our present location.

Through the years, we’ve maintained our identity as a reliable source for competitive insurance products, competent service and recognized as an institution on Indy’s Southside.